I aim to provide you with timely and affordable advice that is reliable, practical and suitable to your business needs. I have Commercial and Business Law experience relating to:
- Commercial contracts
- Corporations law
- Business structuring
- Consumer protection
- Sale and purchase of business
- Intellectual property, such as copyright and trademarking
- Licensing and franchising
- E-commerce, website development and design
- Insolvency and bankruptcy; and
- Partnership disputes.
I have experience in ‘non-court’ dispute resolution, such as mediation and my aim is to, if possible, use these processes at first instance to avoid the expense, distraction and uncertainty surrounding litigation.